Services to Pension Schemes
Effective pension planning is critical, and obtaining a thorough audit of your pension scheme is vital in these challenging times.
With the introduction of the revised Statement of Recommended Practice – Financial Reports of Pension Schemes in May 2007, trustees now have to comply with much stricter rules and regulations than previously, and this is a trend that is likely to continue. As a result of this ever expanding legislation, there is an increasing burden and onus on the Trustees and Pension Administrators to meet filing deadlines and reduce company costs.
At Westboro Partners, we have experience and expertise in the area of pension scheme audits. Our professional team can efficiently perform audits of employee pension plans, including both defined contribution and defined benefit plans, and provide the necessary Audit report and Accountants report for Trustees, Members and the Regulator.
Our range of services include:
- Preparation/Review of the Annual Trustees’ Report and statutory accounts
- Audit of Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit schemes
- Preparation of Accountants Reports for Alternative Annual Reports
- Liaison with the scheme’s other professional advisors
- Assistance and advice on relevant legislative and other requirements affecting a scheme.